I recently started out trying coconut cream and coconut milk recipes….and totally fell in love with the coconutty smooth flavour that it gives to dishes! So sooner or later, I would have ended up with a coconut curry from scratch…I was inspired by this recipe from the Minimalist Baker which is absolutely delicious, healthy and easy, and adapted it to my personal taste below! Ready to cook?
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small onion, diced (approx.75gr)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 gr fresh grated ginger
- approx. 60 gr broccoli florets, cut small
- apron. 50 gr diced carrots
- approx. 50 gr diced tomato
- approx. 75 gr green beans, cut in 2-3cm pieces
- approx. 75 gr mixed bell pepper, cut in 2-3 cm pieces
- 4 -5 gr curry powder
- 2-3 gr turmeric
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 200 ml veggie stock
- salt & pepper, to season
Method: I couldn’t explain the steps to make this lovely dish better then Dana from Minimalist Baker…..
Hope you enjoy!