This recipe doesn’t really need an introduction, and is thrown together pretty quickly.
Some of us like it fresh spicy, others like it just a little fresh. Perfect for a last minute dip for those Christmas drinks!
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, washed and diced
- Juice of 1/4 lemon or lime (lime is a bit finer in taste then lemon)
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 shallot, medium size, peeled and chopped finely
- 1/8 fresh chilli (optional), deseeded and chopped finely
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh Coriander, or parsley (which one you prefer)
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- pinch of freshly ground pepper
In a blender, add together the avocado, lemon juice, and salt. Then mix in onion, cilantro, chilli tomatoes, and garlic. Taste and blend by preference, so the mix comes runny or rather chunky.
Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately with veggie sticks, tacos or crackers