A refreshing and light dip – I don’t think I have made a dip before that is this quite easy to make. It only takes feta cheese, lemon juice, some pepper, chilli, parsley and olive oil, blended together.
I would serve this either with vegetable sticks or crispy crackers, and even with grilled fish or chicken, as part of a main course.
For the dip, I used the following ingredients:
- 50 grammes feta cheese, plain (not marinated or with spices)
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- some pepper
- a little fresh chilli (I picked one of my small Etna chilli’s from my herb garden)
- fresh parsley (also from my herb garden)
Add the feta, half the lemon juice, half the olive oil, pepper, chilli and parsley to a jar, and use a stick blender to blend until smooth. Taste and add more olive oil and lemon juice if preferred.
Scoop out in a pretty plate and as a possible decoration, you can add some lemon zest or fresh chopped parsley on top.
Serve with veggie sticks, endive leaves or crackers, and enjoy!